Grand Rapids
(616) 942-6404

(269) 756-1199

Modifications Attorneys

Grand Rapids Modifications Attorneys

The Law Offices of Sean Patrick Cox, PLLC — Experienced Attorney in Family Law Matters

Your family’s needs may change over time. Some of those changes may require assistance from a lawyer. If you are in need of guidance in family law matters in Michigan or Florida, our law firm can assist you.

We are The Law Offices of Sean Patrick Cox, PLLC, and we represent individuals and families in post-decree modifications and all other family law matters. Our firm has three locations in Michigan, including Grand Rapids, Martin and Portage. Additionally, our attorney is licensed in Florida and frequently represents individuals who reside in Florida, Michigan or both states.

Assisting With Your Family’s Changing Needs

There can be a number of reasons that you may need a modification. When an official change needs to be made, it requires recognition from the courts. While an attorney is not required make these changes, it is much more likely that the modification will be granted if you work with a family law attorney. We represent clients in a range of modifications, including:

  • Child custody modifications: If one parent gets a job in a different domicile or other circumstances occur where you need parenting time modification, we can help make that transition as smoothly as possible.
  • Child support modifications: Changes to child support may be made if one parent has had a reduction of income or downgrade of employment, or if one parent has been promoted or received a significant raise.
  • Spousal support/divorce modifications: Changes in spousal support or enforcement of orders can be made after the divorce decree. Our Grand Rapids divorce modification attorney can help make certain your best interests are protected.

Contact a Michigan Child Support Modification Attorney

Talk with an attorney today about modifications by calling us at (616) 942-6404. Schedule your free consultation here with one of our attorneys servicing Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo and West Michigan.